Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Letting the world in...

Today I’m inviting the world into my sewing room.  It’s not very big but it serves it purpose.  I acquired this room when we added an addition to our home and there was just enough room for a special place for me.  At first I used it as a place to practice yoga – but it works much better as a sewing room.


Welcome to my space…..

Great view of the woods

Cutting area and fabric stash in the bins (sorted by color)

Idea wall                         


    Design wall


Thanks for looking....
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Great space and love the piece on your design wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been working on that piece for a couple of years. I just need to finish the quilting- but I keep getting distracted by new ideas! LOL

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting a room of your own to sew in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's great to have a space - then I don't have to clean up after myself.

      Delete
    2. lol! That is the best thing about having a designated sewing area - just being able to walk away and close the door. :) How nice that you can look out the window as you sew! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

      Delete
  3. Great sewing space!A window helps the creativity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great place for the sewing machine. I don't know if I would get much sewing done, I would be too busy looking out the window day dreaming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.