Sunday, February 26, 2012

Living the Dream....



Welcome to my blog 

I've been thinking a lot about living the dream. 

Somewhere along the way I seemed to have gotten side tracked - so this is my way to grab hold of a small piece of that dream and see where I can take it. 

Do you have a dream that you have put aside or too afraid to follow? What is stopping you?

What's stopping me - not sure what I want, the fear of failure, too busy with raising the kids and working, etc, etc. there will always be things that will get in the way - do I really want this? If so stop making the excuses and DO IT!

I  LOVE  fabric and quilting - so please follow me on my journey.

Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.