Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Past Quilts....

Just a few of the quilts I have made over the last 20 or so years.  I seem to have gone through phases.  
I realized that I haven’t taken photos of a lot of quilts – shame on me!

Currently I’m hooked on scrap quilts and looking forward to making a quilt from the ideas in the following book.


 The Practical Guide to Patchwork: New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker
By Elizabeth Hartman
Her Blog ohfransson




Mariners Compass  1994


Flying Quilts (Front) 1998


Back


2000


Pinwheels   2001

Sail Away    2001


I Spy   2004

Memories  Baby  Quilt 
The white squares were signed by the guest at the baby shower.
Then I put the quilt together.

Lap Quilt 2004

Spinning  2006


Walk in the Forest  2006


Wild Horses  2010


Unfinished Top  2011




Playing around with colors.

 Unfinished top 






















Hope you enjoyed the samples of my work.
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.