Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last chance to enter for the Traveling Stash..

See original post here.  


Can I tell you something, after I posted the photo of the Skateboard quilt - I didn't like how one of the rows looked - so you know what i did??  Your probably saying oh no she didn't - my family said no don't it's fine that way it is - but I had to.  I took the row apart and re-arranged the blocks and guess what - I ended up putting them back just the way they were!  Oh well at least I know now!
Have you ever done that?

Off to take the dogs for a walk.

Enjoy you day,
LYNN

P.S. Come follow me on Facebook.

Promise me you'll always remember: 
You're braver than you believe, 
& stronger than you seem, 
& smarter than you think." 
Christopher Robin to Pooh


2 comments:

  1. So... next time.... print a pic of the arrangement you don't like - and cut and paste the PAPER before you go un-sewing! (Been there - done that!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.