Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF....


Yesterday I went to the bookstore with my daughter 
and I picked up the lasted edition of Quiltmaker magazine.


They had this cool skateboard quilt designed by Denise Starck.


I thought of my fellow Stash Bee Hive #4, Angie.  
 I thought what a great quilt it would be to make for Project Linus.  
I want to thank Angie, it has been a while since I donated a quilt to this wonderful project and I know they are always looking for quilts/blankets for older kids.  

So here are a couple of skateboards I made this morning.  Can't wait to make some more.






My girls had their first babysitting job over school vacation. 
 Kathryn bought herself these cool sneakers.
 She looked on-line on different ways to lace your sneakers - pretty cool!  

Have a wonderful Friday,
LYNN

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.