Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who will receive the Traveling Stash next...

Look what I received in the mail yesterday, the Traveling Stash from Angie at Sew Scrappy Quilts.  You can read more about it on her website.  

Who will receive the traveling stash next??? 


I took pictures so that everyone can see what is in the box. That way you can decide if it is something your interested in receiving - don't want anyone to be disappointed.





Here's what was in the box;


I spy blocks - 14 - 6.5" squares


14 - 6" squares matching

8 Patterns

Button, safety pins, floss




alphabet panel 1 yard , ladies print ½ yard, black rocket print 1 yard 15”,
the purple print and the aqua print are both less than 1 yard.




7 -Fat Quarters


10 fat quarters, 1 fat eighth, 2 in between pieces, 
and a 15” x 42” piece of Merry & Bright.


Here's what I took.

I took the Java Squares, 5 fat quarters, 2 in between pieces, 
1 yard of batik and 1 pattern.




Here's what I'm adding:

2 patterns

Horse fabric - 6" by width of fabric

7 Fat Quarters

1 yard

4 half yards


Lace Trim
(4 yards, 2 yards, 4 yards)

4 packages of Rick Rack

4 - 7" zippers 


Here are the rules of the Traveling Stash.

You must have an active blog and agree to post about receiving the box and passing the box on. You will swap out equal quilt quality fabrics and product. You will pass on the traveling stash. Please keep in mind that it will cost $11.35 plus delivery confirmation to ship the box in a medium flat rate box it is in now.
If you agree to the rules and live in the US please leave a comment below to be entered to receive the Traveling Stash. I will close the comments at midnight (EST) on Sunday, April 29, 2012. The winner will be chosen on Monday and posted to my blog on Tuesday, May 1st.

Good Evening,
LYNN




Good looks fade. But a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.


18 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it arrived safely. You have added some wondeful things to the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sure love to win! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to win this box! I see a lot of things I'd like to trade for! Thanks for the chance at it! Have a Happy Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your traveling stash visit. Looks like a lot of fun. It would be fun to get a visit from it myself. Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have a crack at this stash. I have lots of goodies I can add back in! Thanks for a chance at it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have the stash visit me. I have lots of things to put in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun. Please add my name in our the traveling stash. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in. I would love to receive the traveling stash. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I want it. Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What good looking stuff. Thank you I would love to have a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! I would love the chance to look through the stash and add to it also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would be fun, and I have some great stuff to add in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have the stash visit me so I could trade some great items!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kentucky would be a great place for the box to travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love the box to visit me - just for the bird fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.