Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day..

It's so nice to have this extra day off here in the US to celebrate Memorial day!  I big thank to all the brave women and men who fight to keep us safe and to their familes!  The words Thank You just don't seem to be enough!

I got some gardening done yesterday, Probably did a little too much back is sore today.  But I had lots of day lilies and hostas that need to be broken up - so that is done.  It's a beautiful day here in the northeast - the sun is out and there is a slight coastal breeze, perfect!

So I thought I would show you a sneak peak on some of the projects I have been working on.  I have too many ideas and not enough time to complete them all!  

Lattice Work quilt based on the tutorial over at From the blue chair - I have the pieces all made just need to lay them out and sew them together. The colors look off in this photo- they're brighter in person.  Great tutorial and quick to make.





Next quilt - this is a gift 
Center block is based on the the converging corners block tutorial 


Center of the quilt and now to keep adding on - got too tired  to do anymore last night.



Here are some pretty fabrics that I bought on Saturday.
I went to a LQS that I had never been to Sew Maine.
Lots of modern fabrics at great prices.




Enjoy your day,
LYNN






2 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by on the Small Blog Meet from Lily's Quilts. I love your Lattice quilt, it's beautiful! I'm adding the design to my to-do list... someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, if you're like me my to-do list is getting pretty long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.