First I need to Thank Tessa Marie over at The Sewing Chick
who was kind enough to present me with the Liebster Blog Award!!
I'm so very honored!
When she sent me an email I had no idea what she was talking about
so a little research on-line and here's what I found out.
The Liebster Award (German for favorite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.
The Liebster Conventions says that:
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too.
Five blogs I follow and would like to award:
Vickey @ Gingersnaps Fabrics and Quilts
Candace at Saltwater quilts
Rachael @ Mama Fairy Sews
Kristy @ Cotton Addiction
Adrienne @ Shot Cotton
I have to say it was hard to pick just five!
Thank you, Tessa Marie!
I'm very honored and surprised!
Hope everyone gets a chance to check out these lovely blogs! Enjoy!!