Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Mornings....

What a beautiful day here in the Northeast.  My children are old enough to leave them home alone, yeah!  So hubby and I have been taking the big dog, Zeva, for a walk on Sunday mornings.  I have to say it's been nice having one on one time!

The trail we walked this morning is on the Marsh
 which is part of the Eastern Trail Division.










One tired dog (2 years old) after a 4 mile walk.


We added a couple of new chicks to hang out with the old hens.



Have a good day, I'm off to try to get some sewing down 
while the kids are at the playground hanging with friends.

LYNN

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, 
they must be felt with the heart.





1 comment:

  1. Lindos,esses pintos estou no amor.Obrigada..Bom domingo para vocês.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.