Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tumbler quilt continued..

Tumbler quilt top is completed!  



It's been in the high 80's low 90's with high humidity the last two days which is really hot for us! So today I took the girls and a couple of friends to hang out at the mall and play at Summit Adventures - which offers laser tag, glow in the dark mini golf, and all kinds of other cool stuff.  So I dropped them off and I went shopping for myself and then met back up with them for lunch.  I even played a little laser tag, fun was had by all and we beat the heat!

What to you do to beat the heat??

Thanks for stopping by,
Lynn




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've wanted to make a tumbler for some time now. I recently saw a ruler that makes cutting all the pieces look so much easier. I think I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was super easy to make! I love how it came out.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.