Friday, June 1, 2012

WIP...


I saw a funny commercial last night, It was an ad for oatmeal at a fast food chain.  
The older women looks over at the younger women and says " In my day Oatmeal was just oats and water and not all that fancy stuff (fancy stuff being fruit and nuts)." 
She reaches for her camera phone, and says "I need to take a photo of this so I can write about it on my blog!"   


Here are my blocks I've received so far from the Stash Bee Hive #4.
Loving the blocks!

Here's the quilt I'm working on as a gift - the photo is terrible!
Not feeling the center square - but loving the wonky stars and confetti strips!


So I think I'm going to play around with some more wonky stars in a variety of sizes 
and throw some confetti blocks in the mix. 

LYNN

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; 
it is generally the by-product of other activities. (like quilting!)
Aldous Huxley



2 comments:

  1. Loving the stars and love anything on a black background! Dropped by from Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet and have followed you, good to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.