Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maine Quilt Show...

Maine had it's largest quilt show this weekend, I went up on Friday.  Of course I forgot my camera, so I had to borrow my daughters, so please excuse the photos.   The place was packed and it was hard to get photos, but lots of fun. 
Definitely saw a shift in the style of quilts this year. 
 Grab a cup of tea or coffee and take a peak at just a few of the quilts, enjoy!

Checker Champion 
Francis M. Parker


Kat's Hip 2 B Square Quilt
Janet M. Alexander

 My Spring Garden
Diane Dixon

Botanical Moon
Eileen Harvey

Margaret Solomon Gunn


Ocean Dreams
Mary Hodgkin




 Backroad Quilters Banner



Winter
Kate Rogers

I've got a bee in my Bonnet
Georgette R. Sutton



Misty Moon
Sandra Betts

Leapin Lizard
Merry Harkins & Carla Selberg



Let's Rock
Gayle Blydenstein




 Beautiful Work!!!

 Dance of The Starfish
Noreen Borys

 Maine Twilight  - Snow and Ice
Marjorie Wilson

Compass Blues
Deborah A Boucher


 Suns Triptych
Beatrice Gilbert

 Drunkard's Wave
Lisa McCarthy

Margaret Solomon Gunn

Celtic Wave
Lisa McCarthy


Big Bang
Carmen W. Jenson


Do you have a favorite?? 

Enjoy your day,
LYNN

Life has many  ways of testing a person's will, 
either by having nothing happen at all 
or by having everything happen all at once.
Paulo Coelho


3 comments:

  1. OH yes, I did have favorites. The pink white and red one with all the mariners compasses on it, the blue mariners compasses and love the color way on the celtic wave! That's for all the morning eye candy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.