Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stash Bee Hive #2 block

July is Jennie's (Clover & Violet) month for Hive #2 over at Stash Bee , she choose a String Scrappy Star.  I've never done a string block I have to say it was a 
fun block to make.  

I did have a little trouble getting my chevron to go the right way.
 It was my fault - I wasn't paying attention to the directions.
First block the top middle chevron and the bottom one are going the wrong way.

All better!  

Great way to use up all those left over pieces of fabric.  
I think I see one in my future, I figure I can make a couple of blocks here and there, 
and before you know it you would have enough for a quilt.
 This quilt is going to look awesome when completed.

Enjoy your Sunday,
LYNN

Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.