Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tumbler quilt finished...

Got up early to quilt - to finish the tumbler quilt .  Love how it came out, super easy quilt pattern to make. Had fun trying a new quilting technique.  I freehand a curved edge along each seam in the tumbler pattern.  I'll tell you more about this in another post.




I have to say I love the back as much as the front,  
will get a better photo once the sun goes down.


I used the left over pieces from the top and added some Kona white and off white strips. 


For now it's in the den - 
Kids chilling - watching Spiderman and playing on their I-Pod Touches.  
Now that's what I call multi-tasking! ;-)


My hubby finished up a garden sculpture.

Happy Independence Day!

LYNN

The world needs more "Mayberry" and less "Jersey Shore".





4 comments:

  1. Love the tumbler and really love the yard art. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and you had as much if not more work in the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it took me longer to make the back, LOL. But I like my backs to look as nice as the front.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.