Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer is winding down..

Hello everyone, things have been slow around here due to a lack of motivation on my part.  I learned a few weeks ago that I'm going to need surgery for my lower back.  So I've been busy getting caught up on housework and other stuff that I won't be able to do for awhile.  My hope is that I will be pain free. :-)

I did get my blocks finished for August Stash Bee.

For Hive #4 over at Stash bee I finished Ambers block:






For Hive #2 for Rachel, these were quick and easy paper pieced blocks.  
You can find more info at Fresh Lemon Quilts.




I've been working on some granny squares - I love the colors.


Trumpet Vines..

Have a good evening,
LYNN

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimmy Hendrix

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my blocks, they have arrived, and are even more beautiful in real life than they were on the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.