Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Change is in the air..

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I had surgery on my lower back last week, laminectomy. 
I'm not a good patient.  Small steps and I'll be back to myself soon.

Sent my girls off to 8th grade this morning, that means fall is knocking at the door.  
Fall is my favorite season - I love the smell of the air, the colors of the leaves and of course I get to celebrate my birthday.  


I did finish a block that's for an up coming book, not mine.  I can't wait to see the outcome of this collaborative project!

I also got some quilting done on my tone on tone quilt.  


Saw this wallpaper on a TV show, Flipping Out - I can see this as a quilt.


Enjoy your day, 
LYNN

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.