Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Stash Bee blocks completed..

I'm so pleased with myself I got my blocks down for the two Hives I'm in, yeah me!!!
Both these blocks are fun, quick and easy blocks to make - 
I can't wait to see the finished quilts.

 First block was for Hive #4 for Caroline,who by the way lives in Finland how cool is that??   You can find her blog here, Quilting in the Cold
She wanted a scrappy log cabin block.



Second block was for Hive #2 for Anneliese who lives in Ireland. She blogs over at Mail from the Cheeky Monkeys - she wanted a converging corners block. 
Originally posted by Film in The Fridge.  

Have a glorious day,
LYNN

Not to spoil
the ending
for you, but
everything is
going to be
OK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.