Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mama said sew continued .....

The top is sewed together and the backing is done.  I have the quilt all sandwiched together and now on to quilting.  I received Angela Walters new book for my birthday. 
 I can't wait to try to some of her techniques on this quilt - wish me luck! You can find her blog here.




Front


Backing - is made from 4 pieces of 1/2 yard cuts,
 I took the leftovers of my jelly roll and cut them into 1 1/2" pieces by 2 1/2" 
and sewed them together - the backing wasn't quite long enough so I pieced them in between the 1/2 yard cuts.  I then added a 9" Kona Snow border on the each side. (The above picture does not show this.)

Enjoy your day,
LYNN

Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions,
Chocolate understands


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you quilt it. Love the fabrics in this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! Very pretty!! I can't wait to see it completed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.