Sunday, October 28, 2012

Savanna Bop Baby Quilt...

Yes, another baby quilt!  
My neighbor's daughter had a baby boy a couple of weeks ago.
I used this great fabric from designer Thomas Knauer,
 Savanna Bop it's bright and fun!



Front


Back

I love this line, the bright colors and the cute elephants, giraffes, and rhinos oh my!
Enjoy your day,
Lynn

Happiness is like a butterfly:
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you,
but if you turn your attention to other things,
it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
Henry David Thoreau


4 comments:

  1. seriously fabulous! That is one lucky baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I love both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the dimensions of this quilt? I love the blocks on the back. What size are they? I have yards of this cute fabric and am looking for a cute easy pattern. This looks like it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.