Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sneak Peak at Mama Said Sew..

Good Afternoon, it's a beautiful fall day here in the Northeast.  
This morning we went to the corn maze, we do this every year it's so much fun! 


I was rudely awaken by the hiccups at 5AM - which was really annoying!
 So I got up and finished sewing my blocks for Stash Bee.  

 Hive #4  blocks for Jennie
She asked for pink and purple, it's going to make a beautiful quilt for her Aunt.


Hive #2 - Blocks for Rachelle 
These were fun to make and it's going to make a great quilt!



Here's the layout for my Mama Said Sew blocks.
I made this from one Jelly Roll and 2 yards of Kona Snow. 
Thank you to the Fabric Shack for great customer service!



Fall Photos...








My daughter, Sidney.  Gotta love the uniforms!




Have a wonderful afternoon and don't forget to enter my giveaway.
LYNN

The happiness of your live 
depends upon the quality of your thoughts.










1 comment:

  1. What beautiful fall photos, the Mama Said Sew Quilt looks great, can't wait to see how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.