Sunday, October 21, 2012

Spice of life layout change???


 Good morning,  It's a foggy morning here!  
 View from my sewing room window.


This is the original layout for Spice of Life quilt.


But of course I had to play around with the layout.

Layout 2


Layout #3



So which layout is your favorite??
Do you find yourself manipulate layouts?  Do you start making a quilt top and change your mind part way through the design process?  Or do you tend to follow the pattern?

Have a wonderful day,
LYNN

If you can dream it 
you can do it!
Walt Disney


5 comments:

  1. I really like #3. I tend to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the original one best. It is playing with your eyes but the third one looks great too. I miss the beautiful red color on the second one.

    I am always playing around and at the end it never looks the way it was planed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like layout 3 the best ;) either way though it will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with cheeky monkey, completely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.