Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tonight is the night..



Tonight I have a date with one of my daughters to see the final chapter of the Twilight Saga.
Movie starts at 10:00PM, 
Tickets already purchased, check.
An hour waiting in line for the perfect seat,
overpriced popcorn, snacks and drinks.
Time spent one on one with one of my twins,
Priceless!

At our house we're divided between Team Edward and Team Jacob.


My daughter has been counting down the days since the 1st part of Breaking Dawn came out, she is super excited!  Tomorrow she gets her braces on and guess what we're going again with all her friends.

Wish me luck!

Lynn

“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.” 




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you are soooo lucky! Mine unfortunately is to young and the boy is not really interested in watching beautiful vampires *gg*

    Enjoy and have a great girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it last night - alone - in a theatre full of women, and teenagers. I thought it was a perfect ending to the series, very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.