Monday, December 31, 2012

Mama said sew finish...

This weekend I've been cleaning up and seeing what needs to be completed on the many projects I have going in my sewing room. 

This was a quick finish, just needed to finish quilting and bind it.
You can previous post here and here on this quilt.

Finished - I made this from one Jelly Roll of Mama Said Sew from Sweetwater
 and 2 yards Kona Snow.
48" x 60"
The idea for the quilt came from Modas Bakeshop - 

I practice some of the quilting techniques from Angela Walters book.
This is a great book I highly recommend it!

Flower 


Pebbles


Back - for the back I purchased a few additional half yards.


Happy last day of 2012!
Lynn

Wishing you all a Happy, Peaceful, and Prosperous New Year!


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.