Sunday, December 2, 2012

November finishes..

Wow where has 2012 gone??  
Hard to believe that December is here and 
here in New England it brought snow!

Sorry to report that I didn't get anything finish in the month of November.  Nope, nothing!  But don't worry I'm going to show you some of my favorite quilts I saw on Pinterest!

This quilt is from "Quilt it
Love how she set this wonky stars.


This quilt is from "Made during Quiet Time"
Cathedral windows on my list to make one day.



This quilt is from "Flekka Journal"
Pretty!


This quilt is from "Fiberliscious"
Love this!  A wonderful story to go with it!


Love to hear what your making for Christmas/ Holiday gifts!

Lynn

I still find each day too short for all the
thoughts I want to think,
All the walks I want to take,
All the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see.
-John Burroughs-

(And I need to add all the quilts I want to make! )


3 comments:

  1. Love that shower curtain quilt. Wonder how that works....just a quilt with a vinyl liner between it and the shower. Would a quilt last long in those damp, humid conditions? It's a neat idea...hmmmmm...now I'm plotting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she actually uses it as a shower curtain, she displays all her quilts this way. But I think you could do it as a shower curtain with a liner. Would need a exhaust fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful, but I really love the wonky stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.