Monday, February 11, 2013

Blizzard Nemo....

Well here in the Northeast we survived the biggest snowstorm since 1979!  
We got about 30" of snow over 2 day period. It was nice not to have to go anywhere. Best thing is we didn't lose our power!  I've been hearing about the show Downton Abbey.  So I watched Season one and two over the long weekend.  I'm hooked!

Here's the back deck Friday after it snowing half the day.


Here's the same photo on Saturday!

We couldn't get out the back door or the front door.  So we opened up the garage so we could let the dogs out.  
As you can see we got just a little bit of snow.
Our 100# Rotti, ZEVA, is thinking this is the best, poor thing has a torn ACL so we have to keep her on a leash and no running in the snow for her.  Little Mojo is wondering what the heck she's going to do??




Enjoy your evening,
LYNN
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
— Coco Chanel



1 comment:

  1. I love your "before and after" photos! and the one with the dog, ha. So glad to have another Downton Abby fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.