Sunday, February 24, 2013

Super cool.....

So first for some exciting news, my Mama Said Sew Quilt that I made here.  Well Jellen at House of Fabrics, purchased it to use in a display in her quilt shop.  It will utimately hang in her vacation Cottage.

She blogs here.  Super cool!!

Then last week a received an email from Shayla Wolf the Editorial Assistant at Quiltmaker Magazine,  she came across my skateboard quilt on Pinterest asked if she could use it in the Sew to Speak section of the May/June Issue.  How cool is that!!

Here in the Northeast it's another snowy day. If it wasn't snowing we would've been at an Field Hockey tournament, which started at 7am and it's an hour and half drive. 

So instead I got to sleep until 7am and I can hang out in my pjs today, gotta love when 
you have a snowy day and you don't have to go anywhere!


I love seeing all the great photos coming in from QuiltCon on Instagram!

On another note I want to make over my blog anyone have any recommendations for links on how to redo my header and add those cute buttons for social media?



Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment 
until it becomes a memory.



6 comments:

  1. Awesome Lynn!! I'm so happy for you!!! They both are beautiful quilts. You do such great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so nice to get recognition for your beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just hopped on here to get your email address so I can email you about Stash Bee and I noticed this post - I work at JEllen's!! We get SO many compliments on the quilt - it's beautiful! What a small world :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.