Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PB&J Basicgrey and a snow day..

Yesterday when I got home from work I had a box from Fat Quarter Shop waiting for me and I quickly took it upstairs to sewing room.  I didn't have time to open, I had to go pick up my daughter and her friend from dance class.  Then when we got home, I had to make dinner and then finally I snuck up stairs to open the box to find these lovely fat eighths! 
Of course by this time it's almost time for bed, so I'm laying in bed wondering when I can find time to play with these lovelies!

This is my first time ordering a bundle of fat eights.  I can't wait to play with them and guess what it's snowing here in Maine and we have a snow day!   That means I can play with my new fabric today, instead of having to wait until Friday, my day off.






Over at Moda Bakeshop I spied this recipe last week and thought that these PB&J fabrics would look lovely made up this way.  I'll make a sample block today!
And I'm sucker for half square triangles!

A lady I work with told me about a show called Doc Martin, she though I might like it since I was watching Downton Abbey.  
I've been watching it on Netflix, check it out it's pretty funny!

Enjoy your day,

I'm a day late but linky up with Plum and June.

Nothing new can come into your life
unless you are grateful for what you already have.
Michael Bernard

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn ... came across your blog with the link up. I love all your gorgeous fabrics and can't wait to see your posts on what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB & J is a great line! I got a layer cake and am making my dad a quilt but I took the floral prints out and will use them for something else one day.

    That recipe will look good with this fabric line!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.