Sunday, April 28, 2013

Black/white/pink and skulls...


 Another quilt claimed by my teenage daughter.  We were out looking for new bedding for her room, she found a black and white quilt she wanted.  I told her about the 12x12 black and white checkerboard blocks I had made.  She decided that she would take a look at them.  Well she loved them, so I added a few fabrics from
Hawthorne Threads including this skull fabric.

I'll also use this as the binding.

 Plus if you look closely there are a few star blocks in there, too.


I made a few hearts. 
I saw this block on Pinterest and thought it would be a great addition. 



Well I hope to get this finished today.  The weather is finally getting warmer, we might even have green grass soon!
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress.  
You are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying!  
Unknown

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.