Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival Spring 2013...

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

This quilt is for my lovely niece who is expecting her first baby, a boy, the first week of July.  I've had this pattern for a very long time and thought it fit in perfectly with her theme.  
I've had so much going on I wasn't sure if I was going to get it done in time.
I'm hoping she'll love this quilt and it'll get many years of love!

Front 40" x 52"

Back 
Pattern: Just For Babies....    By Shelli Chase Adams
The background fabric is from RJR Fabrics Dan Morris Sew Heavenly
Love this fabric it has stars and moons swirling around.
The navy blue fabric is also from RJR Fabrics, Dan Morris  Anchors Aweigh
The other fabrics I had floating around, no salvage left.



I've decided to enter this into the two color quilts.

Please stop by and see on the wonderful quilts, don't forget to vote!


Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.....

"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
― Mark Twain

5 comments:

  1. Great fabric choices - it makes the whole thing have a sparkle to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Wonderful job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful, and a great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable quilt I like the border

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.