Sunday, June 30, 2013

He's here...

Please welcome my grandson, 

Greyson Wolfram
Wednesday, June 27th at 6:46 am
7.5 lbs and was 19" long 


Mother and son are doing great!  I took her into the hospital Tuesday Night and he was born via c-section on Thursday morning.  I went in with her to the delivery room, one of the coolest moments ever!  

It's been a long road for my daughter the past couple of years.  She still has a long road ahead but she's on the right path.  I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital waiting for his arrival and after the birth.  I've noticed a maturity in my daughter that hadn't been there before.  My heart is filled with love for this little boy!  

Okay, okay I know your dyeing to see photos.

Nice hats!








Mom and son





Greyson and Great Grammy





Aunt Kathryn and Sidney giving Greyson his first bath.

Greyson and I

My three daughters


They're going home today, so I'm off to bring them home.  Enjoy your day!

"Peace. 
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, 
trouble or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things 
and still be calm in your heart." 
Author Unknown


8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.