Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013 Q3 Finish-A-long...


I'm joining up with Leanne over at She can Quilt for the 2013 Q3 Finish-A-long, maybe just maybe I might get some of the these projects complete.

she can quilt


Up first I have my PB&J Quilt, it just needs to be quilted and bound.  



Second, my log cabin star quilt, it's quilted and just needs a binding.



Third, I have my mosaic quilt, not sure if I'm going to call it done and just back it, and quilt it.  Or whether to add on to it, it's kinda of small.




Fourth I have my plus and X Quilt top.. Needs backing, and quilting.


Wish me luck, lately it's been too hot mid 80's and 95% humidity. The thought of quilting and having all those layers on my lap in this humidity - well it would just push me over the edge - the humidity makes me cranky!

Enjoy your day,

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
― Leo Buscaglia


9 comments:

  1. Your log cabin star quilt is Amazing! Good luck with your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great tops there! I know you can get them quilted!
    (The actual quilting is hardest for me to get done. I have quite a few to get done this quarter. Yikes!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Your quilts are gorgeous. Sometimes when it's too warm, I pile the quilt on a card table in front of me and then it's not on my lap. Just a thought......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, what a great idea!

      Delete
  4. i think they are all gorgeous as well but am just crazy about the PB&J!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with list. Is it a coincidence that they all coordinate?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.