Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quilt Show 2013....

I finished my Wristlet just in time to use it at the State Quilt Show.  I'm very pleased with how it came out.  I used invisible zippers, added a tab on both ends of the top zipper and added an inside pocket.
This was the third wristlet I've made and I had this one all sewn together and was trying out the zippers.  I opened the outside zipper and to my horror realized I forgot the pocket lining.  Ugh........ 
  





Enjoy the photos from the quilt show.  I apologize in advance for the photos, lots of people.























Good Evening,
You've always had the power my dear, 
you just had to learn it for yourself.
- Glinda -
Wizard of Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.