Sunday, September 15, 2013

Modern Low Volume....



Got to love the Kwik Klip...



All 100% Cotton fabrics, each strip is 2" x 5"
Overall quilt size is 55" x73"


Made totally from my stash, no new fabrics were purchased for this quilt.  I did good, right!  I have so much fabric and I'm itching to go to the fabric store.  But I really need to use up some of the current fabric I have.  So I've put myself on a buying freeze - no new fabric for awhile. 

Love how this quilt came out, quick and easy after the paper pieced Kaleidoscope quilt. 
What a great quilt for a picnic or a throw on the back of the couch to cuddle under when watching a movie.


Breathe. 
Let go. 
And remind yourself 
that this very moment 
is the only one you know you have for sure.
~Oprah Winfrey

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.