Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lets see what I can get finished in the last Quarter of 2013..


I'm joining up with Leanne over at She can Quilt for the 2013 Q4 Finish-A-long, maybe just maybe I might get some of the these projects complete.  Two of these are carry overs from Q3.

she can quilt


Carried over from Q3 -
Mosaic quilt, not sure if I'm going to call it done and just back it, and quilt it.  Or whether to add on to it, it's kinda of small.

 Plus and X Quilt top.. Needs backing, and quilting.

Kaleidoscope Quilt,
 Needs backing, quilting, binding.  I have the backing already to go.


Spot of Fall - Just needs to be bound.



Stacks, pieces are all cut and some are sewn together.

Stop by and link up your unfinished projects, maybe it's the motivation you need 
and there's some great prizes!

Enjoy,


My grandson, Greyson.
3 1/2 Months






2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.