Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scrappy Modern Maple Quilt Finish….

 Scrappy Modern Maple is complete!
Previous post is here.


I love this quilt - it has to be my favorite quilt to date.

Close-up of the quilting.


Perfect spot!


Love all the little pieces fabric….



Oops, when I turned it over look what I found on the back, thankful it's only one leaf that needs to be redone.  The backing is a UFO I found in my closet.


 I have to say I've been very productive lately.

A Pillow, from the book Pillow Pop.

First time making something with all solids, the fabrics are Kona Solids.



This is where I throw all the scraps/trimmings that are too small, 
these will be made into a dog bed at a future date.



Current work in progress

I'm posting a lot on Instagram lately, so if you want to see more 
you can follow me over there.

Enjoy your day,

"The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think."

1 comment:

  1. Love the scrappy modern maples!! Oh and your pillow is beautiful!! What a great idea for recycling scraps - dog bedding!! My three pups would love a home made bed filled with those to tiny scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.