Sunday, August 3, 2014

Time flies when your living life….

I'm still here just so much going on with my kids these days 
- sometimes I don't even have five minutes to sit down!  
I've been so stressed by some personal things going on in my life, 
my blood pressure is through the roof - 
my doctor told me I need to slow down and make time for myself.  

To be a better parent, a better person, a better me I need to take care of myself.
How to you make time for yourself?  

So this is what I have been working on the last couple of weeks.  

A plus top quilt - something quick and easy
Inspiration came from Film in the Fridge






Completed 
 59" x 75"
The size before washing was 63" x 81"
I was surprised by how much is shrunk!

This quilt is up for sale, contact me for further info.



Love the black and white binding!



Backing

Thanks for stopping by,

LYNN


1 comment:

  1. Lynn the quilt looks great. I'm glad you are doing a few things for your self. As mothers sometimes we forget to slow down and do something to rejuvenate ourselves. Hope your blood pressure recovers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.