Sunday, May 7, 2017

Custom Order Quilt Modern Maple Leaves

I know its been along time since I posted - my apologizes.

I want to show off this Custom Quilt that I finished last year.   It is by far one of my favorite quilts I have made.  I know the family loves this quilt as much as I do.  Its a twin size quilt, made with hundreds of little pieces.  I hardly even put a dent into my scraps.  The best part of making this quilt, was that the customer really appreciated the time and creativity that went into making of ths quilt.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be updating more often.  My kids are graduating high school and off to college in the fall.  So that will leave me some free time again, hopefully!




~Lynn~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments and feedback - don't be shy! I do read each and every one.